M88 Baccarat Tournament Rules:
- “M88 Baccarat Tournament” shall be based on Commission Baccarat. All standard Baccarat rules applied, unless otherwise stated.
- Big/Small betting will be offered only on the first 35 hands of every shoe. This Rule is not applicable in Baccarat Tournament.
- The Baccarat Tournament is only available in Tables 1 – 3 under Live Casino “Club M88”.
There is only one (1) round for each tournament and there is no preliminary or final round.
- The Baccarat Tournament will commence on a specific date and time and will be ending after a pre-determined specific number of hands. This information will be announced at the lobby area.
- Players can participate in the tournament following the simple steps below:
- Player must create an alias (nickname) to represent him/her in the tournament.
- Player must select his/her preferred room and shall pay compulsory Buy-In (Entry + Host Fee) to participate in the tournament.
- Prize Pool is accumulated from all tournament participants’ entry fees. (Total Prize Pool = Buy-In amount * Number of Players – Host Fees).
Buy-In = RMB 100
Entry Fee = RMB 95
Host Fee = RMB 5
No. of Players = 25
Total Prize Pool = RMB 2,375
*The Prize structure is not finalized until registration has closed.
- The bet limit will be based on the Buy-In and this information will be posted in the tournament lobby.
- Each tournament requires a minimum and maximum number of participants.
- Prior to the commencement of the Tournament, players will receive specific amount of Tournament chips (Tournament chips have no true monetary value and will be used for deciding the players rank in the tournament). Players will not be able to add/top up tournament balance during the event.
- Each registered player shall standby at the lobby prior to the commencement of the tournament. Commencement period and countdown timer will be displayed at the tournament lobby. No refund shall be given if the player enters the tournament late.
- All standard Baccarat rules applied, unless otherwise stated.
- In each hand, players are not permitted to wager on Banker and Player, Big and Small simultaneously.
- In the event where the current game number in a table is 40 or higher, the tournament shall be started on next game (next shoe) and players will have to wait during the period.
- There will be a minimum number of hands the player MUST bet. In the event that a player does not meet the minimum number of hands at the end of the tournament, the player will be disqualified.
- In case the player encountered disconnection from the game, the player can re-enter the tournament and continue with the game.
- There will be several numbers of last hands for secret bets; the system will not show the Player Bet List in those sessions. It will be shown only after the stop bet event.
- Each tournament will have a different number of winners, the prizes shall be divided into percentage based on winner ranking and multiplied with the total prize.
- 1st rank = 50%, 2nd rank = 30%, 3rd rank = 20%, or
- 1st rank = 70%, 2nd rank = 30%, or
- 1st rank = 100%
- In the event when there are two (2) or more winners with the same balance (therefore same rank), they will share the prize of the rank prize.
1st rank= 50%, 2nd rank = 30%, 3rd rank = 20%
The Prize for 1st rank = 1,200, 2nd rank = 720, 3rd rank = 480
Player’s balance: Player A = 3,000, Player B = 2,500, Player C = 2,500.
Two (2) players win the 2nd rank, the prizes will be counted as: Player A = 1,200, Player B and Player C = 720/2 = 360.
- The Total Prize is 10,000
- 1st rank= 50%, 2nd rank = 30%, 3rd rank = 15%, 4th rank = 5%
- The Prize for 1st rank = 5,000, 2nd rank = 3,000, 3rd rank = 1,500, 4th rank = 500
- Player balance: Player A = 21,000, Player B = 21000, Player C = 21000, Player D = 12,000
- 3 players win the 1st rank, the prizes will be counted as: Player A, Player B and Player C = 5,000/3 = 1,666.67, Player D = 3,000
- The Total Prize is 3,000
- 1st Rank = 100%
- The Prize for 1st rank = 3,000
- Player Balance: Player A = 5,000, Player B = 5,000, Player C = 5,000
- 3 players win the 1st rank, the prizes will be counted as: Player A, Player B and Player C = 3,000/3 = 1,000
- If the number of qualified winners is less than the number of rank prizes, the winning percentage will remain the same.
- The Total Prize is 10,000
- Rank 1 = 50%, Rank 2 = 35%, Rank 3 = 10%, Rank 4 = 5%
- The Prize for 1st rank = 5,000, 2nd rank = 3,500, 3rd rank = 1,000, 4th rank = 500
- But only 2 qualified winners, Player Balance: Player A = 3,000, Player B = 2,500
- The prizes will be counted as: Player A = 5,000, Player B = 3,500
- All prizes won shall be credited to the player’s casino wallet real-time once the tournament ends. Winners shall be posted in the game screen.
- If tournament is void or cancelled before it starts,registered participants will have their Buy-Ins refunded in full.
For example, players paid Buy-In RMB 10 (RMB 9.50 entry fee + RMB 0.50 as host fee). These fees will be refunded in full.
- In case there is no qualified winner for the tournament (no winner), the registration fee will be credited back to the players less the host fee.
- M88.com reserves the right to amend any Terms and conditions stated herein and may withdraw or discontinue the tournament at any time without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to final decision of M88.com
- Failure to adhere to the tournament rules will result in disqualification.
- The English version of these Terms and conditions shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and the other supported languages.