- What are the currencies accepted by M88?
- How do I deposit funds in my M88 account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my M88 account?
- How long until I receive my money?
- Will I be charged for deposit and withdrawal transactions from M88?
- Why are there so many wallets?
1. What are the currencies accepted by M88?
The following list all the currencies accepted by M88:
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Chinese Renminbi (RMB)
- Euro (EUR)
- Indian Rupees (INR)
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)*
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- US Dollar (USD)
- Vietnamese Dong (VND)*
1 unit of Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) in M88 will represent IDR 1,000.
1 unit of Vietnamese Dong (VND) in M88 will represent VND 1,000.
2. How do I deposit funds in my M88 account?
Before betting with M88, you will need to fund your account using one of the following deposit options:
- Quick Transfer
- Visa / Master Card
- TPay (Thailand e-Wallet)
- Local-Pay : Local Bank Deposits
- Bank Draft/ International Money Order
- Direct Debit
Management will NOT accept all kinds of “Cheque” (Bank OR Personal) as deposit method.
For faster credit of funds to your account, please use above recommended deposit options as described above.
For members with registered/residence country "Spain", Moneybookers is restricted/NOT available as Deposit & Withdrawal method option.
3. How do I withdraw funds from my M88 account?
You can withdraw money from your M88 account via the following methods:
- Withdrawal to an e-Wallet Account
- Credit Card Refund*
- Local Bank Transfer
4. How long until I receive my money?
As long as we have received and processed any information you are required to send us in accordance with the M88 Withdrawal Policy, any withdrawal request will be sent to our Finance team for processing. Withdrawals will be processed within the following time frames:
Processing times from time of withdrawal request
| Bank transfer
||2 business days
||3 business days
| Local Bank transfer
"Business days" exclude Saturdays, Sundays and your local banking holidays.
If it is your first withdrawal request and you have sent us all of the necessary information required in accordance with the M88 Withdrawal Policy, then you should allow 3 business days for this information to be reviewed and verified prior to our Finance team commencing processing of your withdrawal.
5. Will I be charged for deposit and withdrawal transactions from M88?
M88 will NOT charge our members for any deposits and withdrawals made to their accounts. However, please be informed that many selected banks, e-wallets or credit card company will have an additional transaction fee which M88 will not absorb the charges. Therefore, kindly check with your selected bank for the transaction fees. For RMB members, M88 will only absorb bank charges from RMB 20 per transaction onwards. Therefore, for any deposit bank charge claims, M88 will only accept claims within 7 days from the date of transaction and will not be liable thereafter. M88 may, at our sole and absolute discretion, has the rights to terminate or remove the offer and firm policy on our terms & conditions applied.
6. Why are there so many wallets?
There are 2 main categories of wallets – Main and Products’ wallet.
- Main Wallet’s balance displays the total amount that you can withdraw via the various banking methods or transfer to Products’ Wallet to fund betting transactions. All newly successful deposits are updated to this balance.
- The balance of products’ amount is available for betting on the following respective products.
- mSports: For Sports Book or Sports Book betting.
- Sports : For Sportsbook.
- Club M88: For Live Dealer in Club M88, Slot Games and all games Under Game pages.
- Club Vegas: For Live Dealer and Games in Club Vegas.
- Lottery: For digit betting products like Keno
- Poker: for all kinds of poker games in Poker Products .
You can fund transfer from main wallet to the required products’ wallet or between products’ wallet by selecting the desired wallet from the Transfer From/To drop down list.