- What are the currencies accepted by M88?
- How do I deposit funds in my M88 account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my M88 account?
- How long until I receive my money?
- Will I be charged for deposit and withdrawal transactions from M88?
- Why are there so many wallets?
1. What are the currencies accepted by M88?
The following list all the currencies accepted by M88:
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Chinese Renminbi (RMB)
- Euro (EUR)
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)*
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- US Dollar (USD)
- Vietnamese Dong (VND)*
1 unit of Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) in M88 will represent IDR 1,000.
1 unit of Vietnamese Dong (VND) in M88 will represent VND 1,000.
2. How do I deposit funds in my M88 account?
Before betting with M88, you will need to fund your account using one of the following deposit options:
- Quick Transfer
- TPay (Thailand e-Wallet)
- Local-Pay : Local Bank Deposits
- Bank Draft/ International Money Order
- Direct Debit
Management will NOT accept all kinds of “Cheque” (Bank OR Personal) as deposit method.
Please use the recommended deposit options above for faster fund transfers to your account.
Moneybookers is restricted as a Deposit & Withdrawal method option for members registered in Spain.
3. How do I withdraw funds from my M88 account?
You can withdraw money from your M88 account via the following methods:
- Withdrawal to an e-Wallet Account
- Credit Card Refund*
- Local Bank Transfer
4. How long until I receive my money?
Once we have received and verified the information you are required to send us as stated in the M88 Withdrawal Policy, your withdrawal request will be sent to our Finance team for processing. Please note that that the processing time for withdrawal requests depends on the method of withdrawal used. Processing times from time of Withdrawal Request
"Business days" exclude Saturdays, Sundays and your local banking holidays. First-time withdrawals
|Banking|| -- || --|
| Bank transfer||2 business days||3 business days|
| Local Bank transfer||24 hours||24 hours|
|E-wallets|| -- || -- |
| NETELLER||24 hours||24 hours|
| Moneybookers||24 hours||24 hours|
The first withdrawal request of each member will need additional 3 business days on top of the processing time for verification of information provided and required in accordance with the M88 Withdrawal Policy.
5. Will I be charged for deposit and withdrawal transactions from M88?
M88 will NOT charge its members for any deposits and withdrawals made to their accounts. However, please be informed that many selected banks, e-wallets and credit card companies have additional transaction fees, which are not shouldered by M88. Kindly check with your selected bank for the transaction fees or charges. For RMB members, M88 will only cover bank charges with a rate of RMB 20 or above per transaction. For all deposit bank charge claims, M88 will only accept claims made within 7 days from the date of transaction and will not be liable thereafter. M88, at our sole and absolute discretion, has the right to terminate or remove the offer and firm policy on our Terms & Conditions applied.
6. Why are there so many wallets?
There are 2 types of wallets – Main and Products wallet.
- The Main Wallet’s balance displays the total amount that you can withdraw using the various banking methods. The same balance can also be transferred to the Products Wallet to fund betting transactions. All newly successful deposits are updated to the Main Wallet’s balance.
- Each product has its own wallet. The Products’ Wallet displays the amounts available for betting on the following respective products.
- mSports: For Sports Book or Sports Book betting.
- Sports : For Sportsbook.
- Club M88: For Live Dealer in Club M88, Slot Games and all games Under Game pages.
- PLAYTECH: For Live Dealer and Games in PLAYTECH.
- Lottery: For digit betting products like Keno.
- Poker: for all kinds of poker games in Poker Products.
You can transfer funds from your Main Wallet to your desired Products’ Wallet/s and from a Product Wallet to another Product Wallet by selecting the desired wallet from the Transfer From/To drop down list.